Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets
Please LIKE US To Support Continuos Free Cracks. Thank You

Liked us?


11/23/2012

Pin It

Cracks

Pingomatic AutoBot - my private bot to ping backlinks - free for all


To celebrate my 500th post (I count only the good one and not my fast replies) I want share my last private bot.

Pingomatic AutoBot



Ping in automate mode your urls or backlinks to pingomatic RPC service.

Features:

- Super Fast mode with direct connection via RPC protocol
- Proxy support - also private proxies (IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD)
- MultiThread Connection

You need framework 4 installed on your machine


************************************
DOwnload Pingomatic AutoBot - my private bot to ping backlinks - free for all

CLick Here
****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confused?.Not working ,Link Ghosted??!!! Feel Free to Request Any Bot Cracks n Get answer in ur Direct Mail Inbox